วันจันทร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555

I AM STILL HERE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!

I AM STILL HERE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! Tube. Duration : 5.93 Mins.


What's up Beautiful People. I am still here, no need to worry. Had a fun April Fools prank because we all know that Anonymous wanting to hack me was just kids who flexed their "cute little internet muscles" to look tough. Also, I am still here, I will try and make videos for the ones who still want to see them. I am still on my short break so i'll get the videos out as often as possible. I wanted everyone to know that I appreciate your support and it's been fun! New channels will be applied and new videos. I have some great plans for this year so stay tuned! MY WEBSITE (CHECK IT OUT!) and Subscribe to it. meganleeheart.ytvideos.tv MAIN CHANNEL www.youtube.com PERSONAL CHANNEL www.youtube.com MUSIC CHANNEL www.youtube.com GAME CHANNEL www.youtube.com FACEBOOK www.facebook.com TWITTER www.twitter.com Please share with all your friends, it really helps a lot =) thank you and welcome to the channel :) Oh yeah, and in Arizona Trolling Could Get You JAILED!

Keywords:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น